Draycott Nursing & Care is a recognised market leader in nursing, domiciliary, social and personal care. We pride ourselves on our professional and discrete service with our staff applying our 4 Cs: Compassion, Collaboration, Competence, Commitment. We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding home care agency that recruits only the best Nurses and Carers.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant / Office Assistant seeking a new exciting challenge.
This is a very busy position, one that requires a high level of organisation and skill. You must be comfortable with working in a reactive situation and be able to engage with stakeholders both internally and externally. This is a temporary role with the potential to go permanent for the right person.
- Diary Management
- Organising all internal and external meetings
- Ability to pre-emp the needs of the Managing Director
- Handling telephone calls and email correspondence
- Preparing and managing all documents for meetings
- Setting up boardroom for internal and external meetings
- Handling expenses
- Stationary and office supplies ordering
- A self-starter coming from a solid Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant background
- Proactive and highly resourceful
- Confidently adapt to changing situations with ease
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Experience working within a Medical / Nursing or Healthcare organisation would be beneficial but not essential