Compliance Manager (Health and Social Care)
We are looking for a new Compliance Manager who will drive forward the quality of care in our Domiciliary company, by leading on quality governance activities, including the audit cycle; compliance to clinical and best practice standards; and compliance to regulatory frameworks ensuring we are outstanding in our service delivery.
You will have a chance to work alongside the gold standard in Registered Nurses and Carers. Our daily and live-in care enables our clients to remain in their own home whilst being cared for by professional and highly trained Carers and Registered Nurses.
- To be responsible for scrutinising and monitoring our operational activity, with a view to ensuring compliance with the standards required by current legislation, regulation, guidance and practice standards.
- Monitor new and emerging guidance and ensure these are reflected in the audit cycle.
- Oversee compliance monitoring and training in line with company policy and the change management process..
- To provide a proactive approach to quality assurance activities within the Quality Assurance Systems to ensure that quality of work across all of our domiciliary care provision operates at an outstanding level.
- Manage audit frameworks service reviews and report compliance issues in line with CQC regulatory requirements.
- Support Registered Manager(s) to ensure compliance with the CQC Regulatory Framework.
- Ensure the auditing cycles are implemented and assist with analysis of data, reporting patterns and trends.
- Responsible for monitoring outcomes against inspection criteria and ensuring information is fed back to improve service delivery.
- Ensure that the quality governance framework underpins all working practices within the organisation.
- Work closely with the Health & Safety team and Head of HR to ensure compliance to the annual health and safety audit framework and to identify trends across services.
- Recognised governance qualifications or suitable demonstrable experience of managing governance systems and processes.
- Knowledge of regulatory bodies, including in depth knowledge of Care Quality Commission Regulations.
- Knowledge of quality governance in a health care setting.
- Knowledge of and experience in organisational change management processes.
- Advanced knowledge of safeguarding legislation and best practice.
- Understanding of Information Governance and GDPR requirements.
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems.
About Draycott Nursing and Care:
For over 20 years Draycott Nursing and Care has been recognised by doctors, consultants and clients for exceptionally high professional standards and 24/7 support. Now driving an exciting partnership to provide on-site healthcare within a unique new complex of 5-star luxury London apartments.
Location: Kensington, London
Type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Compliance Manager, Governance Officer, Quality Manager, Compliance Assistant, Compliance Specialist, Compliance Associate, Governance Support Officer, Project Support Officer, Health and Social Care, Quality Management, Information Governance, etc.