Nursing and Care Recruitment from Abroad
Are you a Registered Nurse or Carer who is moving to the UK?
Many of our Registered Nurses and Carers come from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Europe. We look after our staff; it is important that they enjoy working for us and we have a good track record of them staying with us for long periods of time.
If you are currently living abroad and considering a move to the UK to work in the Nursing and Care industry, we will help you find a home care position and provide some assistance to help you relocate.
We can help you in the following ways:
- With financial advice
- Your tax and National Insurance will be settled as part of your contract
- With advice on accommodation - you may also be interested in Draycott Homeshare
- We pay holiday pay
- By providing training and assistance with on-going education
- Actively encouraging and helping you to gain credits towards the National Qualification Framework
- Providing 24 hour support for our Nurses and Carers
- Organising social events for our Nurses and Carers to get to know each other
We require all applicants to possess a valid UK work visa and to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. You will need to provide us with a police clearance from your country of origin
Interviews, Selection and Training
We take great care selecting the best people.
Email us at : email@example.com to discuss the interview process. We are also able to interview you by Skype or FaceTime in advance of your arrival in the UK.
Each Registered Nurse and Carer undergoes the Draycott Nursing and Care Induction, which is based on the Care Certificate, as part of the recruitment process. Ongoing training and support is given to all carers who join us. Read more about our Training or Apply Now.
We are always looking for compassionate, caring, committed, dedicated and professional Registered Nurses and Carers. Find out more about our vacancies and career opportunities.