We pride ourselves in being a person centred organisation, with caring at the heart of everything we do. This ethos not only ensures that our clients receive the best possible care, but also makes Draycott Nursing and Care a wonderful place to work, with staff feeling valued and cared for too.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant / Office Assistant seeking a new exciting challenge.
This is a very busy position, one that requires a high level of organisation and skill. You must be comfortable with working in a reactive situation and be able to engage with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- A self-starter coming from a solid Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant background
- Proactive and highly resourceful
- Confidently adapt to changing situations with ease
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Experience working within a Medical / Nursing or Healthcare organisation would be beneficial but not essential
Job Description ~Executive Assistant