What can home nursing and care include?
- Individually tailored care plan
- Your health monitored by registered nurses
- Personal daily care such as bathing and getting dressed
- Domestic tasks including housework and maintenance
- Management and administration of medications
- Tasty, nutritious meals cooked, and menus planned
- Organisation of trips and social visits
- Caring for your pet
- Support for your family
Who can benefit from home nursing and care?
As well as caring for older people, we also care for those who have been involved in an accident, sustained an injury or have just had surgery.
Others who may benefit from home nursing and care include those:
• In need of Palliative or end of life care
• With any form or Dementia and Alzheimer’s
• Who are convalescing
• With chronic illnesses
• Stroke, MS, Parkinson’s
• Cancer and treatment
• With physical disabilities
• With mental health concerns
• To allow family or regular carers respite