If you've had an accident, where do you go if you are discharged from hospital but know that you will not be able to cope on your own at home? With live-in or daily care you will have the confidence to be able to return home.
- Care for our clients ranges across many injuries from sporting and car accidents involving torn ligaments and broken limbs to more severe traumas such as spinal injuries.
- Relatives and friends may not always be available or capable of looking after you, or you may not want them to take on certain tasks such as personal care.
- You may just need help with daily tasks such as cooking, shopping or walking the dog.
- We visit our patients at home and, if necessary, in hospital, to assess their needs and formulate a care programme to suit them.
- We work with doctors and health professionals such as District Nurses, Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapists to manage rehabilitation programmes.
We can also organise home visits for physiotherapists, chiropodists, complimentary therapists, therapeutic services and even hairdressers if required.