If you, or those you care for, need private care or nursing at home, please do call. You will find a sympathetic ear and practical suggestions.
The first step is to arrange a visit by a member of our nurse liaison team. Then we will build a totally bespoke care plan. All arrangements are finalised in close consultation with you and, with your consent, your doctor, family or next of kin.
When choosing a company, it is important to take into consideration several factors;
• Does the agency directly employ their nurses and carers, or do they use freelance agency staff?
• Is care and support available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week?
• Does the agency provide just care or both nursing and care? Carers are not authorised to carry out some medical procedures that registered nurses are.
• Is the company ISO registered and inspected by the CQC?
• Is the care plan on offer individually tailored to your needs?
• Is the quality of care monitored and are improvements in health outcomes measured?