Looking for care doesn’t need to be confusing. We have listed answers below to some of the most common enquiries.
What Can Home Nursing And Care Include?
- An individually tailored care plan
- Your health monitored by registered nurses
- Personal daily care such as bathing and getting dressed
- Domestic tasks including housework and maintenance
- Management and administration of medications
- Tasty, nutritious meals cooked, and menus planned
- Organisation of trips and social visits
- Caring for your pet
- Support for your family
Who Can Benefit From Home Nursing And Care?
As well as elderly care, we also care for those who have been involved in an accident, sustained an injury or have had surgery.
- Others who many benefit from home nursing and care include those…
- in need of Palliative or end-of-life care
- with any form or Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- who are recovering from chronic illnesses such as Stroke, MS, Parkinson’s and Cancer
- with physical disabilities
- with mental health concerns
- to allow family or regular carers respite
When Is Home Nursing And Care Needed?
There are many different situations when either round-the-clock, intermediate, short-term or live-in care may be required to support either yourself or your family.
- To allow a person needing care to remain living in their own home rather than moving into a nursing home
- Following discharge from hospital after an operation, stroke or chronic illness
- If a person has a complex condition that requires medical care such as Dementia, Parkinson’s, Cancer or Multiple Sclerosis
- Emergency care following an accident, unexpected surgery or sudden illness
- Palliative or end-of-life care
- Respite for family or regular carers