& Care Benefits
The benefits of nursing & care at home include:
- High quality care which is one-to-one and personally tailored to your individual needs
- Home care allows you to stay in the comfort of your own home and to also retain a degree of independence with no imposed routine
- Companionship from trusted, familiar nurses and carers
- Peace of mind for your family knowing that you are being well cared for
- Friends and family can continue to visit at times that are convenient to both them and you
- The costs of live-in care can be comparable or lower than moving into a care home
- Round-the-clock care and support including during the night
- You can stay part of your local community and social network
- Being cared for at home avoids the stress of a house move
- Home-cooked meals prepared to your personal tastes and preferences
From our blog
An amber heat warning has been issued for parts of the UK. Here are some tips to help cope with the hot weather.
During the summer, it is important to look out for older people who may be at risk from dehydration. Here are some of the warning signs to look out for.