Care Quality Commission
We are regularly inspected by the Care Quality Commission.See the latest report Here
Care Quality Commission
Newcastle upon Tyne
To visit the Care Quality Commission:
151 Buckingham Palace Road,
London SW1W 9SZ
Telephone: 03000 616161
Care Quality Commission: www.cqc.org.uk
Local Government Ombudsman
The Local Government Ombudsman is an independent organisation which deals with complaints which cannot be resolved through an organisation’s complaint procedure.
PO Box 4771,Coventry,CV4 0EH
Telephone: 03000 061 0614
Social Services Department
When required to do so we deal with the Social Services Department local to our clients.
Further information can be found Here
We hope these additional links will prove useful:
- Age UK - Improving later life through information and advice.
- Dementia Pathfinders - A social enterprise delivering education and learning for people working in the dementia care field and providing therapeutic care and support for people with dementia and their families.
- Dignity in Care - An organisation which focuses on placing dignity at the centre of care.
- Elderly Accommodation Council - Advises older people about how to meet their housing and care needs.
- First Stop Care Advice - An information service for carers and older people which provides advice on care and housing in later life.
- Independent Age – Advice and support for older age.
- My Home Life - A UK-wide initiative that promotes quality and positive change for older people.
- National Association for Providers of Activities for Older People - A charity with a keen interest in promoting high quality activity provision for the elderly.
- Ransomemobility - A family run business offering a range of innovative mobility aids and vehicle adaptions.
- Social Care Institute for Excellence - A charity which improves the lives of people who use care services by sharing knowledge about what works.
- The OT Practice - A private practice which provides a full range of Occupational Therapy services.
What the Care Quality Commission says about us
Draycott Nursing and Care recently underwent a CQC (Care Quality Commission) inspection. The inspection was based on the five fundamental standards that we pride ourselves on. These are being safe, well-led, responsive, caring and effective. We are proud to announce that we received an ‘Outstanding’ on the standard of ‘caring’ and ‘Good’ overall and on the remaining of the fundamental standards.
We would like to say a huge thank you to all the staff, it is down to the compassion and support that you show towards our clients and each other that has made this excellent result possible.
To view our most recent report, please click Here
Westward Consultants Limited
CQC overall rating: Good
2nd December 2015