Live-In and Daily Personal Care
We are passionate about the quality of life and dignity of our clients and the benefits of caring for individuals at home.
24 Hour Live-in Care
- Live-in care is a specialist and affordable alternative to residential care for those who need someone to be with them day and night.
- People benefit from one to one bespoke care at home and the peace of mind that the familiarity of their surroundings and routine bring. For example it is a key element in caring for someone with a condition such as Dementia.
- We take great care in pairing our clients with their Nurses or Carers. Our approach is ‘Person Centred’ and holistic to make sure their needs; physical, emotional and spiritual, are accounted for.
- Each of our carers is highly skilled, discreet, sensitive, dedicated and passionate about caring.
- Our Nurses and Carers are used to dealing with challenging and complex conditions.
- Carers are supported by our management team 24/7
- Our live-in care service can cover day to day management of personal and household tasks, trips out, cooking, companionship and shared activities.
- Daily care visits can range from an hour to several hours, or a number of visits during the day.
- Tasks range from personal care and medication reminders to managing day to day chores, cooking and shopping.
- We can be there at waking up time to assist in bathing and dressing, and in the evening to help get ready for bed.
- We will accompany our clients to doctor or hospital appointments, a trip to the hairdressers or theatre, read the newspaper, share a comforting cup of tea with a cheerful smile and a friendly chat.
- Daily care is not restricted to the elderly, many of our clients are independent people that have just left hospital or are recovering from illness or injury.
- Our services can be combined to suit the individual .
- If you need a break, one of our carers will accompany you on holiday. Your family will rest assured that you have the support and companionship that you need.
- If you are caring for a relative or friend, it is important to have a break and care for yourself – to be able to care.
- Respite care can cover a period of time if you need a break from caring to take a holiday, or a few hours to attend a meeting, take the children out for the day or allow yourself some precious ‘me’ time.
- We understand the concern of handing over the care of a loved one. We take our responsibility extremely seriously and make every effort to ensure routines are maintained with the least amount of disruption.
Is Draycott Nursing and Care right for you?
Read more about our tailored care programmes.
Click here to find out how to arrange care
Subscribe to our newsletter
... I feel I should also thank you for giving me a much better and happier way of life. I hardly ever feel I've gone past my sell-by date now.”
International female client